Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A few ideas for basic gameplay

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
Hey everyone, I have a few ideas on just basic things that I see could be improved, and could help other players out while playing in game.
--
  • 1. Due to the lack of items in the bazaar, when it comes to crafting, and farming, I feel it would be nice to have a setup where you could deposit some money into the bazaar for an item, such as a treasure card, or crafting item, and once someone sells that item, one of the people who has requested the item, such as a diamond (crafting ) will get it. I feel if you have a set up, with a price range of the item, this would be helpful to people who are struggling to get to the item and buy it before someone else buys it, causing irratation of the message (This item has already been sold).
  • 2. Have a way to make bigger bags, and storage. Such as crafting a bigger bag, or chest. Or buying new bags, or chests with crowns, farming. And so forth. As someone who struggles with having room for gold, and space, while farming. I feel this would be a awesome and more productive ides for farmers.
  • 3. Gear upgrades, since socketing came out, it's added a nice boost to our gears, and decks, and even pets. Though some of us get wands, from the hoard packs, and we aren't always max level. It'd be nice if we could upgrade to the higher level version of the wand, as we level, that way we won't have to buy a new one and struggle for the jewels we want again. Even rings, and so forth, it'd be awesome to raise the level, and stats of our favorite gear setup. Even if it require experience on an item to do it!
  • 4.mount socketing and upgrades, I feel it'd be nice to have our mounts upgradable. That way we can add more speed, or even healing percent and stats.
  • 5. Bigger decks, ever since dragonspyre, we've had the same size deck, and sometimes it makes it hard to decide on what to add within it, I understand that having too many cards could make it where reshuffle is less used. But it could also be pvp banned, if that was the case!
  • 6. Guide and clans. I know most mmorpgs have this function, but I feel player interaction lacks when it comes to in-game. It's rare to see the same person again, if you say, if you see them in the commons. You'll probably never see them again. Adding the guild or clan function, it'll help bring people together. And me personally, u like interacting with others.
  • 7. A class chat, where if you feel as if you're stuck, or want to talk about class/school related things, you can do it that way. Just like typing in the normal chat box.
  • 8. Craftable exalted items, such as masterys.
  • 9. Titles showing anniversary dates of players over a year or more.

Yall let me know what you guys think! I would love to see some of the ideas implimented!