Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchmen suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
I think that Henchmen are a great part to Wizard101. However, they cost Crowns which many people can't afford to buy very often (like me). I think Henchmen should last for 3 battles instead of 1, but if they die they don't come back. Also, Henchmen could cost gold! (ex: Level 40 Henchmen: 40 crowns | 400 gold)

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Fred death on Mar 28, 2016 wrote:
I think that Henchmen are a great part to Wizard101. However, they cost Crowns which many people can't afford to buy very often (like me). I think Henchmen should last for 3 battles instead of 1, but if they die they don't come back. Also, Henchmen could cost gold! (ex: Level 40 Henchmen: 40 crowns | 400 gold)
First of all, 400 gold is extremely cheap to get a henchmen and you can easily get a max one with that conversion system. Second of all, Kingsisle would lose a lot of profit by doing this since no one would be buy it with crowns anymore. Lastly, people would become too reliant on henchmen if this were added because they would summon henchmen to help them but never learn any real skill which is going to be horrible once they get to Azteca, Khrysalis and Darkmoor. Keep in mind, I've only ever used one henchmen before.

Lvl 110
Lvl 66
Lvl 25

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Adam Wintersinger on Mar 29, 2016 wrote:
First of all, 400 gold is extremely cheap to get a henchmen and you can easily get a max one with that conversion system. Second of all, Kingsisle would lose a lot of profit by doing this since no one would be buy it with crowns anymore. Lastly, people would become too reliant on henchmen if this were added because they would summon henchmen to help them but never learn any real skill which is going to be horrible once they get to Azteca, Khrysalis and Darkmoor. Keep in mind, I've only ever used one henchmen before.

Lvl 110
Lvl 66
Lvl 25
I was using 400 gold as an example but what you said is true I guess