Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just got 100,000 gold! What house should I buy?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Hi! I've been saving up to get 100,000 gold so I can get a brand new house in Wizard101. In your personal opinion, what house do you like best, and what should I get? I am a Level 46 wizard.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
Red barn, b/c its big and there's a lot of space to plant
Trevor GoldenHaven lvl-100
Trevor AshHaven lvl-42
Trevor ThunderHaven lvl-10 pvp rating-1264
Trevor FrostHaven lvl-5 pvp rating- 1465

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
riri330 on Mar 29, 2016 wrote:
Red barn, b/c its big and there's a lot of space to plant
Trevor GoldenHaven lvl-100
Trevor AshHaven lvl-42
Trevor ThunderHaven lvl-10 pvp rating-1264
Trevor FrostHaven lvl-5 pvp rating- 1465
Lol you can't buy that with 100k gold, it's 125k.

I bought a death house for Halloween decorating and I love it. Many of the other 100k gold houses in the crown shop are too frustrating to decorate imo because of the irregularly shaped rooms and the inability to put wallpaper on many of the walls.

Survivor
May 13, 2013
I would save up and get Red Barn Farm.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Although "Red Barn Farm" is nice. If you don't garden you really have no purpose for it
I recommend the "Wysterian Ville" Its spacious, and beautiful. Also not so many wizards have it.

Survivor
May 30, 2011
Hey there!

When I got up to 100,000 gold, I got the Sunken Palace. It was what I wanted ever since I've first seen it! It's a pretty nice place to decorate, but not too much room outdoors.

What I think you should get is the Balance House. It's pretty roomy, and really nice, considering your a wizard. The Red Barn Farm is also good if you like to plant.

This is just my opinion, feel free to pick whatever house you feel like is best for you!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2015
buy your class house that's what i would do

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I would recommend the Life house. It's peaceful and has plenty of space to work with. Even though I have a Balance wizard, I never was a fan of the Balance house. But I recently bought one to see if I could handle the challenge of working with such limited space. So far, it's working my nerves. Another good house to try is the one from Wisteria. I don't have it, but it's really nice and has loads of space.