Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Talents & the duels that ues them.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Ya know how some duels you pet can REALLY get in to?
I don't spend much time training or breading, so I can't say I know a lot about the breading talents but i do have suggestions for some.

(1) Pippy: this Talent gives 1 normal Pip at duel's start, And (if you get it as first Talent) replaces it with a Power Pip at ancient. This talent is BADLY needed for Celestia and later since even with the most conservative play styles, lesser enemies can quickly out play you giving a unfair advantage to the NPC foes.

(2) This is more of a revamp of the healing Talents and I my be wrong on there function. Talents like Energizing Battery seem to be random when they trigger but I think it requires SOMETHING to happen. So since it's not as clear as a bell, I'd like to suggest this:
Teen: May cast "Spell" when Player takes damage.
Adult: May cast "Spell" when Player casts Ward.
Ancient: May cast "Spell" when Player cats Charm.
Epic: May cast "Spell" when Player casts Trap.
Mega: May cast "Spell" when Player takes Stun.
Ultra:May cast Primordial "Spell" when Player casts "Class" damage. (depends on Pet class)

I hope people like at least one of these, also feel free to tell me if I'm close to how the healing talents work if you know how they work.