Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Drake Family (For Prof. Drake)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Professor Drake,

I have a few questions for you, if you please.

1. The final battle that a wizard has on Wizard101 is with your brother, Mallistaire. However, when in Dagonspyre, I fought him. As he left, his ghosty wife, Sylvia, begged for him to stop and go with her. He left with her. He seamed to have given up. But, Mallistaire appears again in Darkmoore Manor. Was lying when he said he gave up? Or was he, at first, speaking the truth, but went back on his word because he was still in pain from loosing his wife?

2. Darkmoore Manor has appeared to be the house of Mallistaire. When battling in there, almost every creature seemed to be a Vampire. When Mallistaire become a Shadow Master, was he turned into a Vampire as well?

3. Was Darkmoore Manor meant to be portrayed as the Drake Family Manor at once? It just looked like to me that the manor would have been the house Prof. Drake and Mallistaire Drake would have lived in when they were children. However, maybe not as dark, creepy, evil, gruesome, and eerie as it appears now.

4. Just have to ask, because I am curious like that. Mallistaire is....was married. Was Prof. Drake ever supposed to be married? Or is he dating? If not, I think he should. He seams grouchy and to be honest, I think it's because he's lonely--not because Mallistaire is evil, however that may be part of his anger and frustration.

Thanks for viewing if you did!

(I Love Balance Myth Death)

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 62, Kayla Griffin Lvl 8, Kayla Drake Lvl 2, Isabella Fairytail Lvl 29, Esmee Deathblood Lvl 35

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
DiamondAngel1234 on Mar 28, 2016 wrote:
Professor Drake,

I have a few questions for you, if you please.

1. The final battle that a wizard has on Wizard101 is with your brother, Mallistaire. However, when in Dagonspyre, I fought him. As he left, his ghosty wife, Sylvia, begged for him to stop and go with her. He left with her. He seamed to have given up. But, Mallistaire appears again in Darkmoore Manor. Was lying when he said he gave up? Or was he, at first, speaking the truth, but went back on his word because he was still in pain from loosing his wife?

2. Darkmoore Manor has appeared to be the house of Mallistaire. When battling in there, almost every creature seemed to be a Vampire. When Mallistaire become a Shadow Master, was he turned into a Vampire as well?

3. Was Darkmoore Manor meant to be portrayed as the Drake Family Manor at once? It just looked like to me that the manor would have been the house Prof. Drake and Mallistaire Drake would have lived in when they were children. However, maybe not as dark, creepy, evil, gruesome, and eerie as it appears now.

4. Just have to ask, because I am curious like that. Mallistaire is....was married. Was Prof. Drake ever supposed to be married? Or is he dating? If not, I think he should. He seams grouchy and to be honest, I think it's because he's lonely--not because Mallistaire is evil, however that may be part of his anger and frustration.

Thanks for viewing if you did!

(I Love Balance Myth Death)

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 62, Kayla Griffin Lvl 8, Kayla Drake Lvl 2, Isabella Fairytail Lvl 29, Esmee Deathblood Lvl 35
1. Malistaire received a request from Morganthe in Azteca to be her Dark Servant and he couldn't refuse because deep down, he wanted revenge on the wizard that stopped him in Dragonspyre. When he was defeating in Azteca, he envoked the Law Of Kan Davasi which basically meant only the wizard could face him in Darkmoor.

2. Darkmoor Manor was not his home.

3. No.

4. There isn't much revealed about the Drake's past to determine that.

Lvl 110
Lvl 66
Lvl 25

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Oh thanks. Yeah no that last battle was just really confusing and lost me completely Lol