Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing Buddy Volunteers?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
Looking for someone to help me through the rest of the side quests in DS and to help me begin in Celestia .
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Lvl 54 Ice Wizard Bailey Bearblood

Survivor
Feb 06, 2015
Dawknee on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
Looking for someone to help me through the rest of the side quests in DS and to help me begin in Celestia .
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Lvl 54 Ice Wizard Bailey Bearblood
I can help! I'm a Level 48 Ice! I just began Celestia! Reply to this and ill talk back ASAP. I have spring break next week so I'm free.

-JasonFrostBreeze Level 48

Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
FrostMaster757 on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
I can help! I'm a Level 48 Ice! I just began Celestia! Reply to this and ill talk back ASAP. I have spring break next week so I'm free.

-JasonFrostBreeze Level 48
Would Monday next week work for you? I'm usually in the Wu realm too if that's okay for you too. We can meet in the celestia base camp some time idk whenever you want I don't wanna seem bossy

Survivor
Feb 06, 2015
Dawknee on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
Would Monday next week work for you? I'm usually in the Wu realm too if that's okay for you too. We can meet in the celestia base camp some time idk whenever you want I don't wanna seem bossy
Im sorry I cannot help anymore. Please forgive me but I'll be on Wu all the time so if you see me my name is JasonFrostBreeze. You'll see me on weekends