Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Add badges to all Skeleton Key bosses, please!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Battling the Skeleton Key bosses, especially the new ones, has been amazing, but I think most SK bosses lack badges for defeating them.

Kingsisle, I must ask you this, please add badges to Skeleton Key bosses, like how Simon the Sayer did, & they should all go towards the Skeleton Key tab in the Badges page.

1. Bellosh (House of Scales, Upper Zigazag)
  2. Bunferatu (Castle Darkmoor)
  3. In'Zhizor (Lower Zigazag)
  4. Billy the Cutter (State Wing, Barkingham Palace)
  5. Temple Phantom (Hollow Mountain)
  6. Lambent Fire (Crystal Caves, Avalon)
  7. Omen Stribog (River of Frozen Tears)
  8. Ixcax Cursedwing (Black Sun Pyrmaid)
  9. Ra (Krokotopia Library)
  10. Takanobu the Masterless (Cave of Solitude)

That's my request. I really hope you add badges to these Skeleton Key bosses that don't have them right now before this goes Live, please, KingsIsle.

Thanks again for listening!

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
The Skeleton Key bosses are enjoyable. Just that most need badges for defeating them, like Simon the Sayer does.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I think this would be pretty cool. I am such a badge junkie and the opportunity to get more badges that don't involve killing a bazillion of the same type of enemies (lol) would be most appreciated.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Starblood653 on Mar 21, 2016 wrote:
I think this would be pretty cool. I am such a badge junkie and the opportunity to get more badges that don't involve killing a bazillion of the same type of enemies (lol) would be most appreciated.
Sure it would be cool. I'm sure it won't take long for a few people at KI to create, program & design new badges to Skeleton Key bosses & add them.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Saw that badges were added by defeating Ixcac Cursedwing, Omen Stribog & Ra. Amazing!

Dueled Ra & Omen once again, & earned my new badges! Thanks, KI!

Now, if only the rest of W101's Skeleton Key bosses would have badges, though, it may take some time to do it.