Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with Arcane Floor Glyph

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
I got a couple of Arcane Floor Glyphs with a Road Warrior's Hoard pack.

I placed them on the floor of my Botanical Gardens but now they're stuck there. They can't be rotated or picked up at all.

Any idea what I can do about this?

Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
UPDATE:

The only way I could remove these glyphs was to move EVERYTHING to the attic at one go.

That meant I had to put everything - except the glyphs! - back down again, which took a while, but at least they're not there now.

I would like to use these at some point, so any help rotating or picking them up without having to move everything to the attic would be greatly appreciated.

Administrator
Hello,

We will look into the issue that's causing the glyphs to be difficult to pick up.

In the future, however, if you have an item stuck go to the attic then navigate to the "house" tab and move the individual item that is stuck to your backpack from there. This will save some redecorating time for you.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

We will look into the issue that's causing the glyphs to be difficult to pick up.

In the future, however, if you have an item stuck go to the attic then navigate to the "house" tab and move the individual item that is stuck to your backpack from there. This will save some redecorating time for you.
Thanks. Much appreciated.

I actually didn't know you could pick things up from within the attic interface. I'll remember that! :)

Survivor
Aug 25, 2011
Wow! I so wish I'd known that the day I got a tree stuck in a very large house that was otherwise full. It took FOREVER to fix it!