Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

libraries

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Unfortunately their is no library in Marleybone though I think it would be cool if there was one in every world. And your question about where they all are, Wizard City's library is connected to the commons, Krokotopia's is in the oasis, Marleybone has none, Mooshu has none, and you will find Dragonspyre's as soon as you reach that level (i you have not reached it yet.) I do not know about the next few worlds but I think Zafaria may have one.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
buzz123432 on May 2, 2016 wrote:
Unfortunately their is no library in Marleybone though I think it would be cool if there was one in every world. And your question about where they all are, Wizard City's library is connected to the commons, Krokotopia's is in the oasis, Marleybone has none, Mooshu has none, and you will find Dragonspyre's as soon as you reach that level (i you have not reached it yet.) I do not know about the next few worlds but I think Zafaria may have one.
Wizard City, Krokotopia, Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, Khrysalis and the Arcanum all have libraries

Lvl 110
Lvl 89
Lvl 27