Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

king artorius??

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2012
Hello, I'm a level 86 Death wizard and currently almost halfway through azteca.
All my friends have claimed they got their king artorius spell at the end of avalon, and I haven't got it yet.
Was this a glitch? Or did I not do something right?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Leicrex on Mar 5, 2016 wrote:
All my friends have claimed they got their king artorius spell at the end of avalon, and I haven't got it yet.
sorry to say, but your friends are either lying or misinformed~ the king artorius spell requires level 90 and completion of the quest "letters of light".

recommended reading: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Letters_of_Light

the prequest, "speaker for the dead", requires you to have completed azteca and be level 85 or higher.

good luck,
-v.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
You don't get King Artorius until you're about to get to Khrysalis. That may seem strange but there's a good reason why, story-wise.

Joseph Fireflame Level 110
Joseph Darkthorn Level 45

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
Hi there :)

It looks like you, or your friends, are mistaken about this spell. The King Artorius spells are obtained after you have finished Azteca and move on to the beginning of Khrysalis. You will get them in Avalon, just not during (meaning you won't get them while main-questing in that world). If you need any more information about these spells, you can search them on the Wizard101 Wiki (central).

Hope that clears things up, and I wish you the best of luck with your journey!

- Marissa LifeBlossom
Level 110
- Marissa ShadowWalker
Level 68+

- Marissa MythBlade
Level 16+

Explorer
May 25, 2013
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Your friends are mistaken. Artorius comes after completing Azteca. You visit Avalon in the process, but finishing Azteca is required to trigger the quest.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
You get your King Artorius Spell before you go to Khrysalis.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
You don't get your King Artorius spell at the end of Avalon. You get your spell at the end of Azteca and towards the beginning of Khrysalis.

Hope this helps

~Nicole ShadowDreamer

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
Hero
May 07, 2015
Leicrex on Mar 5, 2016 wrote:
they are lying you don't get your spell until you get into kr don't believe them if they say that anymore

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Your friends have given you misinformation. You will get the King Artorius spell during the quest that gives you access to Khrysalis.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
You need to be at least a level 88 to obtain the spell.