Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Balance Dragonspear as a spell for Balance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
All the other wizard classes except Balance has a a spear spell given them by Enya Firemoon in Avalon when you reach level 80. Yes they get the Spirit and Elemental spear spell but they get no spear spell for Balance. My Sabertooth pet does a may cast to the spell but it would be nice to be able to have the spell in my deck. Frankly I am surprised at this oversight and the reasoning behind it.

I also hear the complaint that there is no Balance prism either which makes it difficult to fight a Balance boss but given the fact that there are a number of Balance spells that do other damage it is not that much of a problem. Same thing with no balance shield but the tower shield works just fine. Personally I obtained a fire amulet and a life amulet from waterworks and have a setup for fighting balance bosses using my Fire Amulet.

So my question is what is going to be done to get Balance a castable spear spell for Balance spells like the other wizard classes. Any insight that can be given would be appreciated. So all you Balance wizards out there what to do you think about this.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Prophet of Ra on Mar 3, 2016 wrote:
All the other wizard classes except Balance has a a spear spell given them by Enya Firemoon in Avalon when you reach level 80. Yes they get the Spirit and Elemental spear spell but they get no spear spell for Balance. My Sabertooth pet does a may cast to the spell but it would be nice to be able to have the spell in my deck. Frankly I am surprised at this oversight and the reasoning behind it.

I also hear the complaint that there is no Balance prism either which makes it difficult to fight a Balance boss but given the fact that there are a number of Balance spells that do other damage it is not that much of a problem. Same thing with no balance shield but the tower shield works just fine. Personally I obtained a fire amulet and a life amulet from waterworks and have a setup for fighting balance bosses using my Fire Amulet.

So my question is what is going to be done to get Balance a castable spear spell for Balance spells like the other wizard classes. Any insight that can be given would be appreciated. So all you Balance wizards out there what to do you think about this.
Balance doesn't even need dragon spear anymore. They can learn shrike and nested fury already.

Lvl 110
Lvl 35
Lvl 25