Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundles

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2013
I am a level 43 wizard, name Connor LegendBane.

On Valentines Day, as a gift, my parents got me the Jewel Crafter's Bundle. I have done research and found out that at level 110 I will receive 1380 from gear and 420 Critical Rating. I am afraid to use my bundle right now because the level 40+ version of the gear gives me NO critical rating at all. My question is, if I use the bundle now, later when I am a higher level, I can buy the bundle again and get an enhanced version of the gear. Do you know if this is possible?

Administrator
Hello,

You can go ahead and redeem the bundle now, and all of the items will be in your gift window in game. You can then choose if you want to claim the level 40+ version of the gear to use now, or claim the level 110+ version to use later.

If you want both a level 40+ version and a level 110+ version, you would have to purchase the bundle twice.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 08, 2015
Mrs greyrose is there any place where I can talk about the recent crown sale

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Thank you for your help Mrs. Greyrose! I will probably just wait though!

*Connor LegendBane Level 44*

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
The Weather Man on Mar 2, 2016 wrote:
I am a level 43 wizard, name Connor LegendBane.

On Valentines Day, as a gift, my parents got me the Jewel Crafter's Bundle. I have done research and found out that at level 110 I will receive 1380 from gear and 420 Critical Rating. I am afraid to use my bundle right now because the level 40+ version of the gear gives me NO critical rating at all. My question is, if I use the bundle now, later when I am a higher level, I can buy the bundle again and get an enhanced version of the gear. Do you know if this is possible?
As professor greyrose mentioned, you can redeem it for any lvl at any lvl but I wouldn't recommend getting it for max lvl because darkmoor gear is better. If you are going for critical with the gear, the KH crafted hat, darkmoor robe and rasputin boots. The KH crafted hat gives 70 more crit than the helm. The darkmoor robe gives 21 more damage than the robe. The rasputin boots give 60 more crit than the shard warrior's gear. If you want to use this gear, I recommend redeeming it at grandmaster or master.

Lvl 110
Lvl 53
Lvl 25