Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hi

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2016
hi i am new to the game right now i have a lvl 11 toon. i have 3 training points and i want to know of i should spend them or save them for later. also what should i have for gear or should i worry about that later.

thanks

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
skyraven02 on Mar 1, 2016 wrote:
hi i am new to the game right now i have a lvl 11 toon. i have 3 training points and i want to know of i should spend them or save them for later. also what should i have for gear or should i worry about that later.

thanks
hi there, and welcome to the spiral (and the boards) :)

1) definitely save your training points for later; the star/sun schools become available at level 50+, and they're more useful than anything you can train now.

2) bazaar gear is good enough for now; at level 30, you can visit mt. olympus in aquila for some decent gear (drops are random, so it's up to you whether you want to farm or not).

(once you get to level 60, you can farm waterworks for the elite gear, or craft the level 56 set from wintertusk, since they're about the same.)

happy questing :)

-von

Champion
Mar 28, 2010

thanks
Use bazaar gear until Lvl 60, save your training points for astral spells and do the crafting quests, they help out a ton. At lvl 60, get waterworks hat and robes. At lvl 66, craft the block boots and crafted them at lvl 76 and 96. At exalted, do darkmoor, buy terror hoard packs (or at max lvl) and farm rattles and krok. There is a lot more stuff than that but that's the basis

Hero
May 07, 2015

thanks
welcome to the spiral! 'bows'

Delver
Dec 15, 2009

thanks
You have a level 11 TOON? jk, but it's a wizard. This is no ToonTown lol.

Anyways, Use them on your second school. Don't randomly use them on schools, choose one and get all the spells there and THEN go to the next one.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2015
Save training points till Celestia. If you HAVE to use them, spend it on a secondary class, but I don't suggest training all the spells in your secondary because you usually don't use the higher spells since it takes forever to get the pips for them. If you do, I suggest getting the amulets that let you use power pips for that class. Another reason I suggest saving is because by levels 40-50 is when you stop using your secondary school spells (or at least that's how it went for me).

For gear I suggest going to the Bazaar starting around lvl 10 (seeing as how anyone will be too broke to buy anything before that) and end around when you get Waterworks or Wintertusk gear. Also at lvl thirty go to Aquila because that gear should work until around you're later forties I believe.

I basically summed up what others were saying lol

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Save your training points! You can use them when you get higher level! Welcome to Spiral!
-Alia SparkleGrove 46

Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
First, I want to welcome you aswell. Secondly, good for you for picking death, and you don't have to worry about gear till later. You should save your tps for later special schools you get to train. Bye!