Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I cant Find anymore quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2015
Hello,
I am new to the forum so I hope I am posting this in the correct place. I have a level 22 Storm Wizard. My last world is krokotopia. I am having trouble finding any more quest. I have went back to the other worlds I have and looked every where for a new quest that has the arrow and I can't seem to find my next quest.I was in the middle of a quest and then when the quest was over there was just no more quests. I have no arrow any more and I am not sure what I need to do or where to go to find my next quest. Is there someone who can help me? It is frustrating to go over and over the same worlds looking for new quest. If I could get any kind of help with this issue that would be so wonderful :).

Lost In ;grizzleheim
CodyStormrider PS: Thank you in advance for any help

Administrator
Survivor
Jun 07, 2015
yeah but it just gives me quests to places I cant go when im in grizzelhiem and other quest is in triton avenue and its a dumb side quest has noting to do with anything

Survivor
Jun 07, 2015
I have tried using it multiple times but when im in grizzlehiem it just points to quests that I cant get to

Administrator
Hello,

If you need extra help finding your next quest, please send an email to support@wizard101.com for assistance.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 08, 2013
This happend to me once in Marley bone. What I did was click the exclamation mark that took me to a random side quest. Once I completed it I was back on schedule and got to mooshu. It's probably just a glitch try what I did, Though I am not sure if this is guaranteed to work. Hope this helped!