Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Low Rank Plants?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 10, 2011
I'm planning to get pet snacks from plants, and I want to know what the best plants are for mega pet snacks.
The problem is, I'm only a Neophyte Gardener. I'm not sure if there are any good pet snack rank 1 or 2 plants.
Do I have to wait until I'm a higher gardener rank, or are there some good plants out there?

- Diana, Level 22

Delver
May 12, 2012
Pony Lover1234 on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
I'm planning to get pet snacks from plants, and I want to know what the best plants are for mega pet snacks.
The problem is, I'm only a Neophyte Gardener. I'm not sure if there are any good pet snack rank 1 or 2 plants.
Do I have to wait until I'm a higher gardener rank, or are there some good plants out there?

- Diana, Level 22
There aren't any I know of that are rank 1 or 2, even though I haven't gardened since August due to no time, but I am pretty sure there aren't any. Keep going on your current plants and you will get there. The lowest I know of that is pretty good is rank 4, evil magma peas.
Read about their rewards here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Evil_Magma_Peas

~ Allison Dragongem

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Survivor
Jan 29, 2014
Um, if you have membership. Go to Boar Camp in Savadstard Pass in Grizzlehiem,
farm the enemies there. Couch potatoes i usually get every 1 in 5 and they guarantee mega snacks.
I'd say farm for Pink Dandelions until then (Look up where to farm them)
then at rank 5 get fickle for a while. Then bonus it with Red grapes of wrath at 8 which wont take long and is really worth it.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
prickly bear cactus drop mega snacks too; not as high of rate as emps or couch but if you get any dropped, worth while to plant for snacks and help to level up.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Key limes dont drop mega snacks but level you up fast.