Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing Partner Needed!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2012
I have just gotten to Celestia and I'm having trouble defeating certain monsters on my own. I'm a wizard, named Wolf ShadowDust and I'd like to meet a friend capable of helping me out! Thanks!

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
shouka6 on Feb 21, 2016 wrote:
I have just gotten to Celestia and I'm having trouble defeating certain monsters on my own. I'm a wizard, named Wolf ShadowDust and I'd like to meet a friend capable of helping me out! Thanks!
Hi,

I am a level 50 wizard, and I also got to Celestia a few weeks ago. I would like to help you. But I need to ask, have you gotten far in Celestia? I am only in The Grotto defeating crustacean waverunners. Are you past that quest? If not, I will help you catch up to my quest, and we can be in the same quest together. If you did pass that part, you can help me catch up to your quest and then I will help you.

Heather StarSong lvl 50
Jasmine SpellCaster lvl 20

Survivor
Nov 23, 2013
I need help on storm riven [and rest of the world]i am a level 51 wizard i need someone who has a better spell deck more than 2110 max health please help and thanks

Survivor
Nov 23, 2013
can someone help me for the crustacean empire i really need help with a lot of collection quest probably about 4 or 5 more quest and thats probably all.All the boss quest i can do by myself and team-ups but i only need help on the collection quest please reply immediately if you can help please help me i need help thanks for reading heather ashblossem level 51 wizard

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
Hey Nkki4! My name is Cole StormBright, I am a level 88 wizard. If you want, I can help you from questing in Celestia for a while. Just try to contact me on this when you can so we can decide when and where to meet up (Times with time zone listed, realm, and place)!
Cole StormBright, Level 88
Nicole FireBright, Level 45
Cole SkySpear, Level 45
Destiny, Level 31
Cole LifeSpear, Level 9

Survivor
Jan 14, 2015
Hey,

I'm Kestrel Nightblood, I'm a level 55 wizard. I've reached the Floating Island in Celestia and am in need of questing partners as well! I have quite a bit of questing left in other parts of Celestia besides the Floating Island so I wouldn't mind helping you along the way. Try and contact me :) I'll be questing for the next hour or so here and later on in the day for sure.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2013
Cole Stormbright on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
Hey Nkki4! My name is Cole StormBright, I am a level 88 wizard. If you want, I can help you from questing in Celestia for a while. Just try to contact me on this when you can so we can decide when and where to meet up (Times with time zone listed, realm, and place)!
Cole StormBright, Level 88
Nicole FireBright, Level 45
Cole SkySpear, Level 45
Destiny, Level 31
Cole LifeSpear, Level 9
sorry, i'm already at the other world but you can help me there though