Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When is it over?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
So I am a level 47 wizard and I started dragonspyre a few weeks ago. I just started to quest in the crucible. I wanted to know when you have to defeat the final boss and if It is almost done after the crucible. I am asking because I have heard dragonspyre is a pretty long world and I wanted to know when it is done.

Heather StarSong lvl 47

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
I would say your almost halfway there. It depends on if you do the side quests. But if your level 47, you should be almost done by now.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
To make sure you can check the Wizard101 wiki forum, there they have all the story line quests in chronological order, very helpful. I suggest you check it out.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
omagicspells on Feb 18, 2016 wrote:
So I am a level 47 wizard and I started dragonspyre a few weeks ago. I just started to quest in the crucible. I wanted to know when you have to defeat the final boss and if It is almost done after the crucible. I am asking because I have heard dragonspyre is a pretty long world and I wanted to know when it is done.

Heather StarSong lvl 47
are you in a hurry to go fight Malistair for some reason? Are you asking if Dragonspyre is almost over or if the entire game is almost over?

when you get the quest to create the dragon rider staff and raise a dragon, then you're almost done with Dragonspyre. You won't be done with the game for a very very long time after that.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
crystalwizard12345... on Feb 19, 2016 wrote:
are you in a hurry to go fight Malistair for some reason? Are you asking if Dragonspyre is almost over or if the entire game is almost over?

when you get the quest to create the dragon rider staff and raise a dragon, then you're almost done with Dragonspyre. You won't be done with the game for a very very long time after that.
No I am asking about finishing Dragonspyre, not the entire game. But thanks for letting me know!

Heather StarSong lvl 47

Delver
May 12, 2012
omagicspells on Feb 19, 2016 wrote:
No I am asking about finishing Dragonspyre, not the entire game. But thanks for letting me know!

Heather StarSong lvl 47
At this rate, you will probably be done at about level 50 if you are in The Crucible. My friend is a 38 who just started Dragonspyre a few days ago, and they never do side quests, so you are probably done soon.

Quick question: My friend and I were talking about levels to start Dragonspyre when I was helping them and I said I thought they were behind, but they thought their level to start Dragonspyre right where they are supposed to. I'm finding mixed answers all over, so when did you start? The most common answer I seem to be finding is 32-35, but I'm still not sure lol and I am kinda curious.
Thanks for any help, and I hope I helped you as well

~ Ali

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Mythali126 on Feb 19, 2016 wrote:
At this rate, you will probably be done at about level 50 if you are in The Crucible. My friend is a 38 who just started Dragonspyre a few days ago, and they never do side quests, so you are probably done soon.

Quick question: My friend and I were talking about levels to start Dragonspyre when I was helping them and I said I thought they were behind, but they thought their level to start Dragonspyre right where they are supposed to. I'm finding mixed answers all over, so when did you start? The most common answer I seem to be finding is 32-35, but I'm still not sure lol and I am kinda curious.
Thanks for any help, and I hope I helped you as well

~ Ali
Well I am a little bit behind because I started dragonspyre really late for some reason. I believe I started DS at about lvl 44~45. But I actually think being behind is good, because i have heard celestia is really hard, and I think the lower level you are, the worse because you wont really be prepared for the "hardness level" of all the harder worlds after DS.

Heather StarSong lvl 47

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
omagicspells on Feb 18, 2016 wrote:

Heather StarSong lvl 47
once you get a battle drake and everything ready for it your in for the place

Survivor
Oct 08, 2013
You sound close to ending the dragonspyre. Have you gotten the drake egg yet? Once you are done with the dragonspyre you should head to celestia. Good luck