Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Can someone let me know what a good pet for fire would be? I need one but i dont know what to look for :p Help?

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
byKurbeh on Feb 18, 2016 wrote:
Can someone let me know what a good pet for fire would be? I need one but i dont know what to look for :p Help?
Hello,

In another post, I said we were going to hatch together. But when I got there, you didnt show up. I have an adult dapper corgi that is useful for fire wizards. If you want, we could hatch that one. Just tell me another time you are able to meet up.

Heather StarSong lvl 47

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
We showed up but on the different dates you said xD lol but if your able to meet up Saterday that would be great! ^^

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
byKurbeh on Feb 19, 2016 wrote:
We showed up but on the different dates you said xD lol but if your able to meet up Saterday that would be great! ^^
lol ok so saturday at 2 oclock afternoon eastern time? In the realm vampire!

Heather StarSong lvl 47

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Think we can hatch again tomorrow if you have time? Same place and time . I got my piggle again :b

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
Fire students have great pets and I find the most popular is the sun serpent pet and the phenix pet for fire wizards.
Or Hatching with fire wizards and mega or ultra pets to get best results.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
byKurbeh on Feb 20, 2016 wrote:
Think we can hatch again tomorrow if you have time? Same place and time . I got my piggle again :b
Oh sorry! I didnt see the message. Lets do it next Saturday at the same and area, if you can.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Or also sometime on the weekdays, in the evening. Which one works better for you?