Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Four people best school combo?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
3 friends and I want to go through the entire game together from the beginning. We don't know which schools we should be to become the best possible team. We aren't doing PvP. Any suggestions?

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I personally would probably say:
Life as a tank because of good health and healing, of course.
Storm as a powerful option that can kill quickly
Fire as a good backup damage player, and also unique for overtime kills
Balance to blade and shield players in many schools while still being able to attack and heal

Hope this helps, and you there are a lot of ways you could switch it up while making a good team (like ice instead of life, etc.)
- Gabrielle Silversword 93

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
AudibleWolf6 on Feb 15, 2016 wrote:
3 friends and I want to go through the entire game together from the beginning. We don't know which schools we should be to become the best possible team. We aren't doing PvP. Any suggestions?
generally speaking:

hitter (big damage early on, accuracy is a fail but can be easily improved with gear later on)
healer (keep storm alive~ s/he will need it, lol)
buffer (universal buffs can be used by everyone)
tank (massive health and resist, perfect stats easily achieved with gear)

that said, you can make it work with any school combo~ if i can successfully run the entire game with a storm/fire/ice trio, so can you.

-von

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Life, Balance, Storm and Ice. Ice to tank, Storm to hit, Balance to blade and Life to heal.

Lvl 110
Lvl 73
Lvl 31
Lvl 25

Survivor
Feb 06, 2015
I would recommend having
Life
Storm
Ice
and Balence

Life abilities: They will be healing everyone.
Storm abilities: They will be the main attacker.
Ice abilities:They can shield and they have the most health so if you DIE they can fight until they DIE
Balence abilities:They can blade you without wasting training points and they can weakness/black mantle the enemy

This is all in my opinion

-JasonFrostBreeze Level 47 wizard

Survivor
Jun 19, 2015
Probably Ice for a tank. Then Life for heals. Balance for blades and utility. Fire or storm for damage

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
there is no best schools or combo but my opinion is
ice for tanking
life for healing
balance for support
storm for damage
you might want to get feint from the death school to help in later worlds when the bosses have a lot of health

Survivor
Jan 03, 2016
I think life as a healer, ice as a tank, storm as a hit, and balance as support.

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Here is probably the best way to quest with 4 people.....

1.- Storm is the hitter, they have insane amounts of damage

2.- Life can heal, so they are usefull to make sure no one dies

3. - Balance can blade/ trap the boss or minion so Storm can kill faster

4. - Ice is the resist, has tower shields and legion shield

* Also, i suggest ice training all the 80 minus shields
* One more thing, Balance i suggest should get the spell feint from death

P.S this is MY opinion

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
life balance death and storm. storm to hit. life heals death and balance blades and traps.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2016
As healer
Buffs all the attacks
Attacks with all the power
With all the defenses and resistance

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
so nobody dies
because I find them powerful
and work as a team (balance casts blades and traps and storm makes powerful attacks)

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Fire
Fire
Fire
Life

Yes, I might be crazy but this works very well, I am still running the game with my third fire account but both of them buffs my main while the healer has incredible incoming and outgoing heals. Backdraft comes in handy along with the medium percentage blades. Also with the survivability of health.

My actual stats currently:

Richard SkullDust level 110 Main
Richard FireDust level 110 Second alt; Jade

Richard GoldDust level 79 Icestar gear along with spell proof and spell defy pet

One of my best friends:
Juan Titanbloom level 110