Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-12-16

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's Friday, so let's get on with a new topic to discuss, shall we?

Monday, we celebrate Presidents Day. In honor of that holiday, I'd like to ask everyone this question - which individual, from anywhere in the Spiral, would you elect to be president, and why? Prospector Zeke for President? Maybe Professor Drake? Perhaps our esteemed headmaster, Ambrose?

Looking forward to seeing who gets the popular vote! Have a wonderful weekend, Wizards!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Defender
Dec 31, 2014
Perhaps one of the antagonists, major like Malistaire or minor like an O'Leary Trickster, could be the President of the Spiral, it would make things more interesting and the player could do quests to stop them.

Delver
Mar 31, 2015
Halston Balestrom, or the Professor from the Telegraph Box (Prime Minister)

Survivor
May 20, 2012
Jaki Whisperwind. Her bubbly-ness and excitement combined with her intelligence would make her a fine leader.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
If King Artorius can make a monarchy work well for the common people, puting him in a constitutional democracy would be an even better idea.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2014
I'd say someone that is balance could BALANCE things out eh maybe being witty here. So maybe we can have Barleby THE WISE CHOICE!!! LITERALLY all on my thoughts REMEMBER VOTE BARLEBY FOR PRESIDENT

Survivor
May 26, 2013
Professor Falmea on Feb 12, 2016 wrote:

Monday, we celebrate Presidents Day. In honor of that holiday, I'd like to ask everyone this question - which individual, from anywhere in the Spiral, would you elect to be president, and why? Prospector Zeke for President? Maybe Professor Drake? Perhaps our esteemed headmaster, Ambrose?

Looking forward to seeing who gets the popular vote! Have a wonderful weekend, Wizards!

I would definitely elect Morganthe (assuming she is still alive)- It would be fun to live under darkness for a while, similar to Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

Vice President would be Rand Taymore- Who else?

Champion
Feb 06, 2010

Professor Alhazred. He is very wise and can keep everything balanced and fair.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
I would most definitely elect Zander as president, with Moolinda Wu as the First Lady. I think they would bring swagger and peaceful negotiations to the spiral. Then Headmaster Ambrose wouldn't need us to run all of his errands!!

Survivor
Dec 03, 2015

I would probably choose the teacher because she is calm and she knows what she is going. When you walk into her room she is always kind and speaks in a soft voice. She also teaches you the gardening quest. She is very helpful and I think she would make a great president

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
I would make Malistare President, he deserves more than he receved. First his wife died, then he died, then he was brought back by an evil spider woman, then had to fight the same wizard that defeated him twice! Then he died again.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2012

esteemed headmaster bcause without him we couldn't get any new worlds and with out him we couldn't know how to play the game

so good luck esteemed headmaster

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Dyvim WhiteHart, as for giving a +50 damage boost and an +25 resistance, humiliating Ivan in Polaris.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Survivor
Dec 18, 2013
Morganthe,
She was once the best and brightest,
what made her evil? if someone was able to guide her, maybe she would've been someone that wasn't as evil,
maybe if she was good, she would have done many great things for spiral

Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
Dworgyn for president!

I'll make a tee shirt.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
To be honest even though it sounds weird, i would have to say Gamma.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Nicholas Hawkspear on Feb 13, 2016 wrote:
Obviously Dworgyn, do you even have to ask?
Omg yes, just yes.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
I think that the character you play as should become president. This could make an interesting ending for a world, and you it could make people happy.

Delver
May 12, 2012
Professor Cyrus Drake :)
He takes everything seriously, and works diligently. Never gives up, either.

When his term runs out, I'd say
Dalia Falmea

Survivor
Dec 19, 2015
I would vote for headmaster Ambrose he would know all of the class and spells It would be awesome

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
If I was to elect anyone it would be blaze life hammer because he's well known, gives advice about the game, and dose walkthroughs for people.
If I had to choose an actual character in the game it would be headmaster Ambrose bc he is nice, very serious, and wise the only side effects is that he is old and that he would prob make make me do every thing (I would be Vice President).

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I'd have to say Cyrus Drake, The Professor, or Inyanga Whitestripes:

• Each of them has a lot of personal connections throughout the Spiral. If you run into a mysterious person, and you don't know who you're dealing with, Cyrus would know. Or the Professor. Or Inyanga, as a member of the Council.
  • Cyrus is integrity and impartiality personified. He was faced with the task of preparing students to bring his own brother and his closest colleague to ruin. The main obstacle to his candidacy would be his scathing sarcasm and total lack of confidence in his constituents.
  • The Professor is smart enough to stay out of politics. Instead, he manipulates time to produce outcomes consistent with, if not a utopia, then a balanced and stable Spiral. He is what most pols would call a "kingmaker" working behind the scenes, except his personality and endless talent would strengthen his entry into politics, not weaken it. The one problem would be convincing him to commit to the present!
  • Inyanga seems to know what you need even before you get there. In addition, he is closest friends with the Professor, his former protege, and is a member of the Council of Light. He is less impartial, and while some might point to him giving away Supernova TC as cronyism, this is a universal gesture, not a partisan ploy. It's not like he gave away Sunions, or an actual trained spell for balance and fire to cement their advantage in the arena. He solves Practical Problems, and is perhaps the most visible of the Council when we needed it most, like in Banyan Tower, where it may not be apparent that the guy at the top cheats like stink.

The first major task would be to fill the vacant Death chair. Dworgyn does an ample job (pardon the pun) and any candidate worth his amber dust would back tenure for Dworgyn. Ravenwood-Arcanum relations seem to be squarely Cyrus' domain.