Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea- please consider

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Ok, so, this really only applies to higher level worlds like Khrysalis and Polaris. In Polaris for example, even after finishing the world, Mellori still follows you. If you're at the same point as me, you know what I mean. These followers give stat boosts and whatnot. But, I find it extremely annoying to see them following me, if that makes any sense. I would love an option that made followers like Mellori invisible, or make it so you can't see them. You would still get their stat boost, though. I really hate hanging out in Polaris or exploring, and have Mellori following me everywhere. I would love if there was an option to just take her away so I could only see myself. Thanks

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Mellori following you around after you finish PL is a bug. There are a few people that have had this happen to them. I believe it's going to be fixed in an update soon.

Administrator
Hello,

If you have a companion following you after you've already completed Polaris, please send an email to support@wizard101.com for a resolution.

community@wizard101.com