Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Negative Pips & Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
( I would like to thank deathblade12543 for inspiring this idea) It's come to my attention that the Polaris final boss battle is decently easy. Sure, it's not as easy as Unicorn Way, but it's obviously not Darkmoor struggle. Maybe to make this world - and future worlds - more exciting is to add negative pips: red pips that SUBTRACT the amount of pips you have. For instance, if you have 3 Power pips, and one negative pip, you'll only be able to use rank 5 spells, since the negative pip takes away one pip. I think it would be an interesting concept to see pips being looked at in a negative view. And it would also get us another chance to go to dueling Diego. Also, this may give another kind of spell you can add in the game: negative rank spells! Spells that could possibly be strong due to the fact that getting negative rank would be difficult to do. But what if you have ONE pip? Can't we just use a negative rank spell? Well... you can make it like that if you'd please, but then anybody using it would just gain a pip. And that doesn't even bond well with the Conversation of Mass law. Because... well, y'know!

Survivor
Jun 02, 2014
How about -power pips? normal ones would be annoying. and if you have 5 pp and a -np wouldnt turn inot a normal pip? if you use a -1 rank spell with a pp, would you get pip chnage