Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Efficient Minion Idea!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2012
"Hello Gamers and Creators of Kingsisle. I have a beautiful idea about minions and how we should update them. In Wizard101, no one uses minions during a battle unless they are just playing around. basically the minion spell is almost useless. Here is my suggestion:
There should be a way to train minions to higher ranks so that a level 75 minion won't die from some monsters critical. and should be able to use criticals itself. Also, it should learn stronger spells and a way to edit the deck that they have. But for them to not be overpowered they should only learn spells that monsters of their rank and school would have. They should not be able to outrank the player.
That is my first minion idea, another minion idea would be when the player summons the minion and the battle ends without the minion dying, the minion should not just disappear. It should become a smaller version of itself and follow the player around like a pet, until the player starts a battle again and it will go back to being a minion. It would go away until it dies or you log off."
Well, guys and gals, that's my friends Idea. I'm posting for him since he can't at the moment. I fully support this, and would like to know what all of you think?!
Thanks,
~Wolf Blood~
~Level 81 Archmage Necromancer~
~Knight of The Silver Rose~

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
This is a great idea. One thing about this that should be added is the level 18-28 minions from each school except death animate should only be able to be trained to rank 7 basically end of dragonspyre. Reason why the death spell shouldn't be trained is because if you max pip summon, its gonna be already at rank 7. Also how can you deck edit deaths minions if there are 14 of them in one spell card. The level 75 minion spells should be able to be trained to higher ranks. Those level 75 minions would be able to help in higher level quests that way, so they could critical and block critical's. In general I believe its an amazing idea and I think we need to make it one of the hottest topics, so that the devs could take a look at this, and one day it might be implemented in to the game.