Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teachers and Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2011
I think that the spells you get after the last one that shows should also show. For example, I am a level 47 fire student and I got the Helephant at level 42, and I want to know what comes next. I know i'm not the only one who is a little impatient with this right? Please tell me if you agree.

Sincerely,
Chris Boommancer, Level 47 .

Survivor
Nov 15, 2014
firetype2004 on Jan 14, 2016 wrote:
I think that the spells you get after the last one that shows should also show. For example, I am a level 47 fire student and I got the Helephant at level 42, and I want to know what comes next. I know i'm not the only one who is a little impatient with this right? Please tell me if you agree.

Sincerely,
Some people do get annoyed with that but I like the excitement and surprise on what spell I'm getting next.
But If you really wanna know what spell your getting next check this site...
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells#axzz3pX5W78l2
It will tell you what spells you get. [this one is for fire]

Scarlet SummerBreeze 100
Destiny WillowShade 83

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
you can always google them, just remember Kingsisle didn't create the quests with the next one already in mind

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013

Sincerely,
It's easy enough to just Wiki the list of Fire spells and you'll get a full list of every spell that is or will be available... but isn't it a little exciting wondering what your next spell is going to be?

Hero
May 07, 2015

Sincerely,
if you havent got it already its fire dragon

Survivor
May 13, 2011
thanks everybody. I eventually figured I could just look it up.

Sincerely,
Chris Boommancer