Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Music epic idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
ok so everyday we listen to music right so heres what i think

step 1 kingly would do a update

step 2 in there update would be a shop in old town called musical city also in there update there would be a new slot called earphones

the next thing would be what goes in the slot witch would be the new shop gear witch is a pair of ear phones in drifter forms and basic you use it to listen to your kinda music irl on the game while you play threw but it play the songs at different times like in battle it will switch to whatever song you pick for battle and you can even share your music in group by adding players to group then hitting share songs and the other group members can chose to listen if they have ear phones or to ignore it and listen to there own songs also the ear buds would be dyeable and even have a selection of types and even level wise so say if your level 15 you can only play 15 song on it if your level 100 you can play 100 song on it if you fined the bender that sell the ear phones i would like to see this because i always am listening to music and sometimes wish i could share the song with my friends because i feel like dancing to the song sometimes and i feel alone when there not dancing and i the only one lol