Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just a small question.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
Hey, can someone tell me if the duels you buy in the crown shop such as the rattlebones master and exalted duels and the zeus duels are permanent? I would think they are because you have to use real money, since the ones you farm for are a one-shot dungeon, but I need to farm rattlebones for the motes of transport and ultra king parsley to craft whirlwinds and I don't want to spend hours trying to get the master duels all day long, Thanks!.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Icekittens99 on Jan 1, 2016 wrote:
Hey, can someone tell me if the duels you buy in the crown shop such as the rattlebones master and exalted duels and the zeus duels are permanent? I would think they are because you have to use real money, since the ones you farm for are a one-shot dungeon, but I need to farm rattlebones for the motes of transport and ultra king parsley to craft whirlwinds and I don't want to spend hours trying to get the master duels all day long, Thanks!.
no they are not sorry

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
The ones you buy in the crowns shop are just like the ones you farm off the jade oni for example.