Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bosses that drop pets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
Anyone know some bosses that can drop good pets? or even if you can get pets in the chests that you need crowns to open. Thanks everyone xo
Jeremy Deathrider Level 42

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
most if not all the housing dungeons drop pets, number of bosses in Polaris drop pets, and there a number of other bosses throughout spiral that drop pets, best idea is to go to wizard101central.com/wiki and find just search through there. some pets I know that drop are pesky beetle, sea dragon, sea turtle, nodori winged ram to name a few.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2013
All i really know is that the bosses in Polaris drop a bunch of pets, my friend got the snowball. Although, finish Wintertusk because you get a couple school bosses there.

-Jasmine Titanhunter-
-Alexandra Titanhunter-
-Jasmine WinterBreeze-

Although, if anyone finds a pet for any of those chars let me know, and I will let you know if I find out more :)

Survivor
Aug 31, 2014
I got a Wetland hunter from fishing in Grizzelhiem there are also some cool foo dogs in the Kirin pack though you can also end up with common pets like brown spider and ninja pigs
good luck
iridian lvl58 frost wizard

Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
I learned recently that you can get pets when you fish and catch treasure chests. I've heard you can get the starfish from treasure chests from the pool in the base camp in Celestia, so if you can hitch a ride there to fish, you might have luck. I'm going to try it soon.