Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Castle Limits Impact Your Housing

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
This topic of discussion is the matter is it possible to have all the houses in Wizard101 not including the ones in Wizard City and in the Crown Shop? I know the worlds Krokotopia, Marleybone, MooShu, and Dragonspyre all have two houses each, out of 13 worlds total. Grizzleheim has one house, which you must craft. I went coin farming in Zafaria once and there I saw they didn't have houses available. Based on Grizzleheim, I know they could have one house you must craft. So what worlds have houses, what worlds have no houses, and what worlds have houses you must craft, and how many of each?

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
While you'll need to purchase extra housing slot elixirs, you can have one of each house in the game, including bundle housing, crowns shop housing, and crafted housing. I believe Every main world from WC through DS has two houses, and none of the following have any, except for Grizzleheim, Celestia, and Avalon, which have crafted houses.