Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Has Anyone Tried This?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Hey fellow Wizards! I just wanted to start a new thread to share ideas or test theories on combinations of pets to make a hybrid that may or may not be in the game now that Wizard101 has started adding hybrids other than school pet ones. Has anyone tried to make a Sugar Glider with a Flying Squirrel and another pet? I think it would be AWESOME to have a pet Sugar Glider in game. Please share feedback and add your ideas and theories!

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
I had been able to make a Penumbra Drake using a Bumblebee and a Ghost Hound. It was not intended. It was probably a glitch or an undiscovered hybrid.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
Never tried it. Maybe you could make a floe siren with a lil' siren and a yeti?

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Or maybe a Leopard Seal, made by hatching a Leopard with one of the three seal pups.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Understand
I know of at least one player who had been trying for a school pet hybrid and he had 125 failed attempts running around the outside of his castle. It was impressive proof.

He was frustrated because he knew that a hybrid was possible and he had 125 failures.
Now you want to try for hybrids with pets that may not even be able to make hybrids at all.

I know it could be quicker than waiting for two folks to randomly make something new on accident.

How many hatches were you going to try each pair before moving on to the next? How much gold were you planning to spend?

At the very least don't report the pairs you give up on, since you may just have bad luck as that other guy with a certain pair of pets.