Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

frankie forearms

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI

I played the mobile game, and got a pet Frankie Forearms. I hatched with another adult pet I had, Therizinozaurus, and I got a crabling. I then hatched with someone else and got another crabling. Am I to understand that this pet can not be gotten through a hatching then?

Administrator
Hello,

Yes, Frankie is a special pet that can't be obtained through hatching.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
Can Frankie never be improved then? He just has the stats he comes with?

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Dec 19, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

Yes, Frankie is a special pet that can't be obtained through hatching.
professor greyrose

i still have not gotten my pet i played till city 3 and waited 23 hours there still have been no email to my google account can i expect the code soon or am i glitch i kinda upset by this because i spent so long trying to get that game to download to my phone.

Administrator
King Leo 46 on Dec 20, 2015 wrote:
professor greyrose

i still have not gotten my pet i played till city 3 and waited 23 hours there still have been no email to my google account can i expect the code soon or am i glitch i kinda upset by this because i spent so long trying to get that game to download to my phone.
You will not be emailed a code to a Google account. The code will come in the Rise & Destroy in game mail box.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Dec 20, 2015 wrote:
You will not be emailed a code to a Google account. The code will come in the Rise & Destroy in game mail box.
thank you

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
We, at Petnome Project, thanks to our bellowed community, managed to complete petnome of Frankie Forearms.

If anyone is interested, what possible abilities this pet can manifest, make sure to visit our page by clicking here - Frankie Forearms.

Sincerely,
Duncan StormThief

Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
Is there any way that Rise and Destroy can be played on a PC? Why is it only available as an app for mobile devices? I do not own a mobile device. I tried to download the game through all 3 options - none would work /play on my PC.
I have been a loyal member for over 5 years - now I know how crowns players feel when some "perk" is available to members only. Looks like this "perk" is for those that own a mobile device only.

Administrator
Rowantimes6 on Dec 21, 2015 wrote:
Is there any way that Rise and Destroy can be played on a PC? Why is it only available as an app for mobile devices? I do not own a mobile device. I tried to download the game through all 3 options - none would work /play on my PC.
I have been a loyal member for over 5 years - now I know how crowns players feel when some "perk" is available to members only. Looks like this "perk" is for those that own a mobile device only.
Rise & Destroy is only available for mobile devices.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
I just wish that frankie could be gotten from a hatch with yourself, so his stats could be improved. Guess he'll just have to look cute running around my castle. :)

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I agree, if we have the pet we should be able to hatch with ourselves and get another one... or they should have made him with much better stats.. The one I have is a really bad pet.. no redeeming quality at all... ugh

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Idony09 on Dec 23, 2015 wrote:
I agree, if we have the pet we should be able to hatch with ourselves and get another one... or they should have made him with much better stats.. The one I have is a really bad pet.. no redeeming quality at all... ugh
true and they should also fix that pet call: Ice Floe Siren remove storm siren spell chance to ice siren have it same as storm but remove 2 shield instead having then remove 2 blade & smoke screen make it remove 2 shield & smoke screen