Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet may cast personal aura talents

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
did the cast rate on these talents get changed because I noticing my pet with infallible has only cast once out of over a 100 rounds and that was after an attack. there 2 issues with that, 1. the cast rate is very low. 2. balance has dreadful need of infallible and cannot afford to attack to get it from pet which means the one school that has an absolute need for infallible is now made even harder to quest. balance needs 4-5 blades to aoe adds in khrysalis/Polaris that don't resist them, with average player only having 5-10% pierce from gear, very prone to towers, resist, and debuffs means that they are the most vulnerable and longest to quest with.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Chiaki Minami on Dec 16, 2015 wrote:
did the cast rate on these talents get changed because I noticing my pet with infallible has only cast once out of over a 100 rounds and that was after an attack. there 2 issues with that, 1. the cast rate is very low. 2. balance has dreadful need of infallible and cannot afford to attack to get it from pet which means the one school that has an absolute need for infallible is now made even harder to quest. balance needs 4-5 blades to aoe adds in khrysalis/Polaris that don't resist them, with average player only having 5-10% pierce from gear, very prone to towers, resist, and debuffs means that they are the most vulnerable and longest to quest with.
I haven't noticed, but gosh, I hope not. Auras were the only may-casts worth having besides heals. If they nerfed those I am going to be SO upset!