Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am at the final dungeon no will go in with me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2011
I am at the final dungeon but no will go in with me i can't even complete this quest sense no one will go in with i am but i dont get very good pips an i get more damage done to me sense my stuff is not all that good

i wish i had a way for to get better gear but there is no way i can get better gear for unless i have crowns which i dont have an i can't get them this mouth i might not be able to even pay for this game this mouth it ends 1/7/16

I wish i never got this quest becasue now i can't get rid of it i am stuck with even if i am max out

i wish that dungeon would not be needed if you max out or if i could remove those quest that i can't get help with.

wizard101 you made sure no one can finish that dungeon unless they have more skills according to other peoples who plays this game . you also made sure no one would help others this is no longer a game where other help others out its a game where you have to help yourself out

i wish i had npc to help out with this like one pirates101 then i can get the help i need

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
I would try and go here for help: http://www.wizard101central.com/index.php or try and use team up (How I beat Rasputin). (Before you enter make sure you read over the cheats here if you are unaware: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?455251-Hold-It!-A-Guide-to-the-Rasputin-Final-Battle).

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
death gets some really good gear both from hades/malistaire dungeons and crafted sets. so no you don't need crowns to get good gear for death. 2. the thing death should be focused on is being able to cast multiple sets of 3 blades that stack with each other and use of absorb spells. this creates a strong damage based tank build which can hit every 4-5 rounds healing self back to full health. only fight I have seen a death need healing from someone else is darkmoor dungeon. death is easily the most powerful pve class in the game. tanks better then ice, kills fights fairly quickly, is versatile, and can out agro a storm wizard (with same amount of blades)