Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

List of problems and their solutions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
The name is self explanatory, so I'll delve into it already:
1.) Critical, you don't need me to repeat the problem and it's solution.
2.)Wings of Fate The overtime makes it NOT the spell we've been waiting for in a looooong time. It may become 650damage (no DoT) & 75+460 to all over 3 rounds. The overtime effect on the heal is fine, but the initial heal is to revive defeated allies.
3.) Raging Bull It still has a pesky damage gap, it should be 800-900 and -40-60% Accuracy to all, as the current 25% is pointless.
4.)Nested Fury The damage is perfect, but the problem is the overprotection against elemental schools in both PvP and PvE. If there would have been something such as a prism prior to the attack for enemies of the same school of the hit, it would make it more viable.
5.)Witch's Housecall Don't get me wrong, it's amazing and all, but should it deal more damage than Celestial Calendar just like Winged Sorrow deals better damage than Fossil? The minions need a health buff as they can be totally obliterated with one powerful attack.
6.)Snowball Barrage Ice's hugest disappointment. It is useless. Increase the damage to 100-120 damage and/or implement a decent side effect.
7.) No crafting in Polaris? What a pity. It was an amazing chance! Hoping for a quest and mentor someday.
8.) Why didn't we get to learn either or , and magic from the Arcanum? We've already seen both the scholars. Hoping for the same thing as with crafting.
9.) Polaris is raining with bugs! The bugs are beating us up more than a x10 buffed Glowbug Squall! Only you can solve that.
10.) If (when, actually, because there is no choice) the old sweet critical is back, I request a further expansion in Polaris' difficulty level. The heath of bosses should be slightly buffed or Storms can defeat them with a buffed up critical Tempest on round one.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
I'm not going to delve into most of this, but I'm a bit confused about what you are suggesting for Nested Fury. Are you suggesting the attack itself puts a storm prism on storm enemies, fire prism on fire enemies, and ice prism on ice enemies before it actually deals the damage? Are you saying that, if each of this school happened to be in the same battle (for example, a fire boss with one ice minion and one storm minion), the respective prism goes on whichever enemy would resist it (ex. if it was fire damage, the fire enemy would receive the prism), as part of the attack rather than separate? Because if so, I would actually hate to see that, and I am Balance myself. It simply wouldn't be fair. No other school has an attack that places a prism before attacking.

Balance has already gained an advantage with this new attack in that we are now able to use another blade in other attacks with elemental blade (two if you sharpen it) and can even make use of elemental trap if we so wish, both of which couldn't be used with our regular balance damage attacks. If you are worried about resist, we already have two ways to get around that. You can train the mass prisms for the elemental schools and use those prior to your attacks (or get tc versions of single prisms if you don't want to change the damage type for all enemies) or you can get some piercing gear and just pierce through the resist.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
Defender
Apr 05, 2013
I disagree with bumping the difficulty of Polaris. First off, people who have already completed Polaris would not have to go through the new difficulty, while the later people will. That's not very fair. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who says this, but I think we should finally have an easier world like Polaris after all the other worlds. I say this because the easy worlds are much less stressful, and a lot more fun in my opinion. Don't think I've ever heard anyone say they loved cheating bosses with about 30k health. Also, a lot of people haven't gotten their Darkmoor gear, so it's a bit encouraging to know that you can get past this world without it.

Other than that, I'm okay with everything else you said.

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
Wings of Fate is almost useless! The attack is so weak and life just needs a good attack to all enemies. We do not need the heal. It costs so many pips.