Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

baba yaga

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
How do you defeat baba yaga? I went in with a team and only got as far half her point before she defeated us all
with one spell, two of her minnons. What dose it take to beat her, I don't want to be stuck here and can't move
on.

wolf giantheart

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I only had 3 people in my group when we defeated Baba Yaga. Storm, Life, Balance

The first time (since we had NO idea of cheats or such), got my fanny kicked. My suggestion is for the hitter(s) to have very few cards so they can have easy access to what they need asap. Have another wizard designated as healer, and another wizard have a couple of hits, but provide Converts, Blades & Traps. The hitters shouldn't sit on pips, but use a smaller single hit if necessary.

The second time I went in, it was much smoother. HOWEVER, even though I ran in with everyone else, my wizard was not accepted as being active the first round, so the next round, when he could participate in the battle, he was turned into an EGG as punishment for 'arriving late'. I had to waste 3 pips to turn myself back to normal before I could work my pips back up to hit Baba Yaga (I was the Storm). By that time, two of the stone bosses had entered the battle.

After I defeated Baba Yaga, I went after the Storm boss, as that one uses supercharge and stacks blades and BAM, can hit really really hard, especially if the boss crits and you don't block. I managed to get a Siren up, and with the wonderful help of my Balance friend, I was well stacked with blades and took them out easily.

Even if you don't have a Balance with you, give another wizard with you some TC blades/traps/converts, so they can help you out if you're the big hitter.