Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

buying back training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2015
I learned not to long ago that you could buy back training points. I want to but does it let you get the spells that you've earned back as well? I don't want to loose the heck hound but I also want another spell so do we also have the chance to get back cards we have earned

Administrator
Hello,

When you reset your training points, you will only unlearn the spells you got by spending a training point.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 27, 2014
All own school spells will remain, just remember all other spells will need to be picked up again like stun block,reshuffle, auras. enchants,etc. Buying back training points is usefull if you feel you have spent too much and left unable to buy a spell you really want. With Zeke and other quests giving training points as well as gaining through leveling you have plenty scope to get most other spells you might like and still have some in reserve. If you have not finished levelling or done all the training point quests you might want to consider if it will be possible to get the spell you cannot at the moment later on without buying back training points. Buying back points costs crowns, although for a few times a year this option will be free for paid members. The more points you buy back the more expensive it is.look at your current training points and what spells you got already and decide if you realy need a full redisgn or just want to change it a little, then consider the cost of buying all points back se if you feel its in your best interest. Since buying back training points is an all or nothig approach its not always your best course of action if you have only went a little too far training into one school or another.