Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BUG in Resputin Final Battle - Game Freezes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2008
This really needs to be put back on test.

Seriously, the game freezes and just crashes right when you kill Resputin.
I can't even use the second chance chest for the 3rd time.

Just ridiculous, put this back on test.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2012
Same thing happened to me, I was so dissappointed because I worked so hard to kill him and I didn't get anything at the end. Instead the game just froze after about 10-15 mins. of looking at the cut scean image, I finally closed the program and restarted the game hoping something new would be in my inventory. Nope, got nothing.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
It has been Happening to all players YOU are not Alone. :3

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
We ran it six times last night. Twice I saw the final animation sequence. One other member of the team didn't, though. She had to log. The other four times, I did not see the final animation. Instead I had to log.I did receive drops, though. (None great, but that's neither here nor there.)

I was not in the same spot of battle circle any time I couldn't see the final sequence, but all four happened after I turned in the quest. The first two times, when I did get to see the entire sequence were my initial run for the quest and immediately following before I turned it in. First two runs were with one group, following four with a different group. (Those subsequent four runs were a few hours later because my questing partner wanted to farm for the deck.)

How is this Live? This is barely Test quality, when you add the bugs with multiple bosses needing to be repeated because people couldn't speak to them to complete quests, multiple bosses not appearing where they should be, battle circles still landing on top of other players' battle circles and the horrendous lag any time you land in Walruskberg, either via World Tree, porting, fleeing or just running on back. Worse, all of the above-mentioned bugs were reported ad nauseam during Test and not properly addressed.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
This is happening to many players today. Some times they do not even get credit or drops. Halp Amber
o

Explorer
May 30, 2009
I just restarted my game completely. I logged out of the wizard in question then quit the game. Restarted the launcher, logged back in and all is well. But you guys at KingsIsle need to fix this pronto.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Ok,

just got done killing the end guy for polaris and for 5 minutes i have been stuck here, with the boss down and I cant move or anything.. if i log out i will not get end loo or credit?. all that work for nothing? Uncool KI.. Uncool

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Same thing, happened twice today. This should never have left the test realm.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Agreed, this is so bad. My boyfriend and I were doing the final battle, and I saw the end credits, got drops, but both times we did it his screen froze and he received nothing for all of our hard work. Very disappointing KI, and as everyone as said, this needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
Yes indeed this need fixing had to log out so many times because of this please fix it fast!

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
You don't need to tell them it's " Uncool " this wasn't intentionally suppose to happen.

Administrator
Hello,

Thank you for your reports in this matter. We are working toward resolving the issues with the Rasputin battle.

If you are experiencing these problem, please try logging out and back in to see if that helps. Thanks for your patience.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
the reason i said it was uncool was because it made it into the live game and it has been long enough they should have gotten it fixed.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
This happened to me as well. Don't think I got any drops - at least nothing I have corresponds with what's on Duelist 101 drop page. Not sure, though.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Nov 23, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your reports in this matter. We are working toward resolving the issues with the Rasputin battle.

If you are experiencing these problem, please try logging out and back in to see if that helps. Thanks for your patience.
Please Takes "notes" Player who freeze from the battle do not get loot.