Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Updating the PvP Gear. (You can't say no)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
Please Buff the Current PvP Commander gear to where we have blocking potential, why are you making Magus with 1.2k+ rating vs Grands who obviously have better gear than us land a lucky critical and kill us? I don't mind the fact that we now vs the grands in the 3rd age, but I do mind the the undeniable fact that we lose if they land just ONE lucky critical attack on us. Please reconsider with your development team and add the same blocking the Grands have for their PvP gear to our Commander Gear (Giving us more block than them would actually be great due to Glen gear naturally being higher in resist etc etc). There's nothing fair in landing a critical on someone who has no way of blocking it.
P.S. Make us rebuy the new gear for all I care x2 the original price, I'll do anything for this buff.

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
Izzy Moon on Nov 17, 2015 wrote:
Please Buff the Current PvP Commander gear to where we have blocking potential, why are you making Magus with 1.2k+ rating vs Grands who obviously have better gear than us land a lucky critical and kill us? I don't mind the fact that we now vs the grands in the 3rd age, but I do mind the the undeniable fact that we lose if they land just ONE lucky critical attack on us. Please reconsider with your development team and add the same blocking the Grands have for their PvP gear to our Commander Gear (Giving us more block than them would actually be great due to Glen gear naturally being higher in resist etc etc). There's nothing fair in landing a critical on someone who has no way of blocking it.
P.S. Make us rebuy the new gear for all I care x2 the original price, I'll do anything for this buff.
or just fix the fighting lol, you can just use conviction aura, it goes for 4 rounds, pets can get block