Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sonic Springs

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
So I bought some recipes to craft some furniture and they all need the sonic spring. I've been fighting the monsters of the B.O.X.E.S. Event and so far, no sonic spring. It seems to be impossible to get them, and unfortunately, there isn't any place to buy them. At least, I don't know of any place to buy them. I'm sitting here wondering what's the point of offering recipes that use the sonic spring if I can't get even get one to make anything. I feel like I wasted coins on them recipes. Anyone else having this issue?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Alexan580 on Nov 15, 2015 wrote:
So I bought some recipes to craft some furniture and they all need the sonic spring. I've been fighting the monsters of the B.O.X.E.S. Event and so far, no sonic spring. It seems to be impossible to get them, and unfortunately, there isn't any place to buy them. At least, I don't know of any place to buy them. I'm sitting here wondering what's the point of offering recipes that use the sonic spring if I can't get even get one to make anything. I feel like I wasted coins on them recipes. Anyone else having this issue?
It is a bit whacked that the only place to get the Sonic Spring (unless it's been changed in the update) is in the B.O.X.E.S. event. The good news is the event seems to reappear once every month to month and a half, so it shouldn't be that long of a wait.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2014
It is a good thing that we can get the furniture recipes but it is so hard to get the sonic spring it feels like there is no point to getting the recipes. Please let them drop more frequently or make it possible for us to make them.
Thank you
Laylian

Survivor
Jul 10, 2015
It's utterly maddening, isn't it? I've been kicking the BOXES to death for the last month, trying to get Sonic Springs. No luck at all. Playing at least one BOX a night for roughly 30-31 days, and no Sonic Springs. It infuriates me like nothing else. It's a less than one a month yield rate, which is profoundly unfair and, frankly, unacceptable. Members PAY to play this, it's our fun and somewhat of an obsession. Even the free players love this game.

Either keep the BOXES up all the time, or increase the yield rate of Sonic Springs.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
You have to farm for them in the B.O.X.S events, and I don't know how rare they are, but I got two within about 10 runs, so I don't know if it's just easy or if I was lucky. I think (don't quote me on this) but I think the mooshu dungeon may have more chances of dropping it, but I am not sure. I did mooshu anyway. Hope this helps, and happy crafting :)
- Gabrielle Silversword
P.S. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! (coming up!)