Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death spells not avaliable?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
Hello, I have stated this problem before, and I have tried to fix it from my own, but it still has yet to be resolved. At the moment I am a level 54 wizard and I'm at the end of Celestia. I have actually looked the spells up for the death school, and I have never been able to get the quests for the spells, Curse, Animate, Dark pact, empower, and the one I want the most, scarecrow. I have every other spell available to me besides those spells. (not including the spells from loremaster's chamber) I do not know how to fix this issue, and I am kind of upset over this due to me kind of needing scarecrow since I'm now moving onto Zafaria. If anyone knows how to fix this issue I would be happy!

Kimberly Soulbreath

Administrator
Hello,

If you visit this page it will tell you the quests you need to complete to learn each spell. You should start by visiting Dworgyn in Nightside.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Death_School_Spells

-Professor Greyrose

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You need to start at the beginning of the Curse quest. Look in your quest log for http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Information_Dump
By clicking the "Leads to:" links at the bottom of the page on each one it will lead you through all the quests needed to catch up and get Scarecrow and all the others along the way.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
The thing is dworgyn has no exclamation mark above his head to give me a quest. Which is the problem essentially. I don't know why but he does not have a quest to give

Administrator
Inzkbi on Oct 29, 2015 wrote:
The thing is dworgyn has no exclamation mark above his head to give me a quest. Which is the problem essentially. I don't know why but he does not have a quest to give
Hello,

If you send an email to support@wizard101.com, they will be able to help you find your missing quests.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Dec 31, 2014
Have you completed the quests by Malorn Ashthorn in Ravenwood? The first quest he gives you is The Buried Truth. It is the quest for Deathblade and would lead up to spells like Scarecrow and Bone Dragon.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
Yes, I have gotten deathblade like back in 2011, lol, but I have contacted support and found out that I had gotten the quest for curse, but for some odd reason it never showed up in my quest log, the problem it now resolved and I even have bone dragon now, thanks for the help!