Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-25-15

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hiya, Wizards. Once again, it's Friday, so that means it's time for a new topic!

This week, let's talk about noggins that bob and sway. What characters in the Spiral would you like to see made into bobbleheads? Our good friend, Professor Cyrus Drake? The noble Diego Santiago Quariquez Ramirez III? Inquiring minds want to know!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
Survivor
Feb 08, 2012
I'd love a Yevgeny or Gaze of Fate bobblehead

Community Leader
I'd like to see bobbleheads of the April Fool's mounts. Seriously, I would get crowns for a slowpoke sloth bobblehead!

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Hero
May 02, 2009
Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
I'd love to see my own personal character made into a bobble head!

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Morganthe, she's gone too long without getting one. So have some other Ravenwood professors, like Cyrus. And you might as well do Old Cob before he gets that way too.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Professor Falmea on Sep 25, 2015 wrote:
Hiya, Wizards. Once again, it's Friday, so that means it's time for a new topic!

This week, let's talk about noggins that bob and sway. What characters in the Spiral would you like to see made into bobbleheads? Our good friend, Professor Cyrus Drake? The noble Diego Santiago Quariquez Ramirez III? Inquiring minds want to know!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
here are a few of my votes"

-cyrus drake
-milo barker
-the professor
-sylvia spitfire
-loremaster
-morganthe
-dr. von katzenstein
-shane von shane/tatyana
-mithraya/astraeus/ptolemos
-the dragon titan
-undead malistaire
-his bone-dragon buddy from castle dreadmore

that's it for now; i'm sure i've missed one or 5.

-von

Explorer
Sep 26, 2013
I would like to see all school professors available for bobbleheads. Also, it would be fun to have a giant bobblehead figure.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
How about... That death wizard in Dragonspyre that you fight for a side quest? I can't remember his name. He is against the drakes and was once seen as a friend.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
Shadow fiend, Shadow shrike, Shadow sentinel etc
It's about time we got these bobbleheads.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Survivor
Sep 02, 2011
Personally I would love to see more teachers as bobbleheads. Not sure who else but possible one of the guards from Wizard City? They really remind me, and I think most players, of their first foray into Wiard101 and so would be nice to have in the house as a nostalgia trip.

Miniman

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
oh you're right, I never saw a Cyrus or Diego bobblehead... I thought at least all professors had already their bobblehead version and I that I never was lucky on these ones...

- so first, yup, all the professors should have a bobblehead ;)
- then some other main characters like the main NPC at the entrance of each world
- some main villans too : I'm not sure Morganthe or Old Cob exist as bobbleheads, yet
- but I think some alternative versions would be fun too :
for example Undying Malistaire and the astral projections of the Concil Of The Light

*** for strong stomach designers and engineers only, lol ***
and let's be completely crazy for a second :

a new workshop in the Shopping District where we can order a bobblehead of our own wizard ;P
yeah, I know, that would be a whole update in itself with years of work to design the bobblehead versions of all kind of gear and physical appearences we can get ingame and code an algorithm to generate these bobbleheads, phew, it's already exhausting just to talk about it, lol, but that's a nice dream, isn't it?

or maybe, instead, something like the Tendo galleries in Zelda the Windwaker : taking pictures of MoBs, bringing them to the shop and order a bobblehead
there, only existing bobbleheads could be used and, as new bobbleheads are added ingame from time to time, they would be available in this shop too, that would be easier to add in the game

and that might be an idea for a new side activity : photography
making us go back and fight old bosses to take their picture ;)
(oh and this shop could as well sell paintings from our pictures, but I begin to be way off-topic now, lol, sorry)

window.onbeforeunload = function() {}

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
I would love one of each of the school professors Diego and the librarian and Mr. Lincoln.

And as many as your willing to make, but at least Cyrus that bald head bobbling would be precious!

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Well...first and foremost my #1 wiz is fire, so a Profesora Falmea bobblehead would be great. I spend a lot of time in the arena, so how about a Diego bobble as well. Honestly, anyone you make a bobblehead I will want lol.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Bobbleheads are fun; but why just stop at creating versions of teachers and characters throughout the game, and bring players what they really want - bobbleheads of their wizards and pets :P

It would be awesome to have a display case, shelves and rooms full of your own wizard bobbleheads. And then you can go one step further and gift your own bobbleheads to others to have and display or trade too.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Personally, I would like to see ALL of the professors made into Bobbleheads. I'm so tired of getting Avalon and Mooshu ones. I would love some Ravenwood Bobbleheads, but Gamma seems to be the only one I can ever get. I hit on Professor Falmea once and Professor Greyrose once and that's it.

I would also like to see some Dragon (not Draconian - actual DRAGON) Bobbleheads! I have never gotten a Krok Bobblehead - do they exist? If not, they should. Also the characters from GH and WT!

I don't know if anyone else would be interested, but I would LOVE to see some of the plants made into Bobbleheads - King Parsley, Fish on a Vine, Happy Holidaisy for the holidays, Missle Toe, etc. They would be really adorable!

I'm not sure why people are asking for Malaistaire Bobbleheads. I've gotten 2 of them and also Sylvia Drake. They already exist. Morganthe is LONG overdue!

Regards,
Suzanne

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
King Amadeus (Crab Alley)
Luska Charmbeak
Queen Calypso
Tupa Taua
Deer Knight
Water-maton
Steam Wincher
Crusher
Nosferabbit

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Hi, Professor!
I'd like to see Mindy Pixiecrowne turned into a bobble head.
I'd give her such a thumping, frequently, for her whole "go into the Briskbreeze tower" trip...
Not to mention her give me this and give me that to make the Gooblers sick and collect these ingredients quests...
I'd thump her.
Oh, I so would...
I'd thump Penny Dreadful, too, given the opportunity...
I'd thump 'em.
I'm not so into giving Professors thumps, but, fellow wizards on quests for different achievements, goals and quests?
I'm down with thumping on their bobble-headed-ness. They need some thumping.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
Administrator
These are all great suggestions, Wizards! We'll keep them in mind for the future bobblehead creation.

A new topic shall be coming your way shortly...

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea