Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a problem in the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2015
hi i am playing wizard101 many times in the day and today i was doing darkmoor at the morning and everything was awesome but after i log out i and log back in to continue my questing in the hive the game started to stuck i am pressin on the go home button and its no send me home i go in battle and it not let me attack or use any spell i walking and the mobs go into walls
so if you know what is this problem and you know how to fix it pls tell me

Explorer
May 25, 2013
I'm pretty sure your connection just broke. It happens all the time and I'm seriously surprised you got to the hive and still haven't ran into this problem. I'm not necessarily sure if this is fixable but it doesn't happen very often. If you want to make it occur VERY rarely make sure your internet connection is great, the rest is dependent on how well the server holds up the people in it.

Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
magicwarrior11 on Sep 22, 2015 wrote:
hi i am playing wizard101 many times in the day and today i was doing darkmoor at the morning and everything was awesome but after i log out i and log back in to continue my questing in the hive the game started to stuck i am pressin on the go home button and its no send me home i go in battle and it not let me attack or use any spell i walking and the mobs go into walls
so if you know what is this problem and you know how to fix it pls tell me

This started happening to me just today. All of a sudden I cannot click on anything or move because I am stuck to some object. Connection is fine. I could only click the x at the top to exit the game.

Explorer
Jul 05, 2008
I too am having connection problems. It takes forever to load the game. Once in game I keep loosing connection. I am unable to garden. I click on the spell do it once and it freezes. This is not normal. Rest of my internet connection is good. I can not do anything right now without Disconnecting.