Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-18-15

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello Wizards! It's Friday and you know what that means... feedback time!

Today, let's talk about your hypothetical cinematic debut. If a movie was being made about your Wizard, what actor would play the part? For me... well, I'd have to think about it! I'll do that and get back to you on who I'd choose.

Have a wonderful weekend, and keep those stars in your eyes! ::grin::

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Playing the part of my Storm, I would choose Sean Connery.
I'd have to think very hard about who played my Fire Wiz, but there's no doubt who would play the part of Malistaire. It would HAVE to be Anthony Hopkins.
That man could scare anyone.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2015
If someone made a movie about me, I would want China Anne McClain to play me since people think I look a lot like her.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
I feel like Lily Collins would play my wizard. Gingers for the win.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Since I aspire to be an actor, I'd probably want to portray him myself.

Hero
May 02, 2009
For me I would most certainly play the villain. That's what i normally play as in RPs & it's just allot of fun for me in general.

Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
Vin Diesel or Chaning Tatum.... depending on the script

Survivor
Sep 02, 2014
Hope fully Morgan Freeman or Nicholas Cage LOL

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
I'd say either Emma Watson, Angelina Jolie or Natalie Portman

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Being a professional actress myself, I would LOVE to play my wizard. I actually have been wanting to get/make a fire wizard costume and make my own Wiz101 commercial.

Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
Survivor
Mar 22, 2012
Defender
Apr 14, 2014
Maybe myself, but my hair would have to be really red and I'd have to get a haircut. I wonder if there is anyone who had features like that and has that rebel spirit.

Hero
May 02, 2009
flash33 on Sep 19, 2015 wrote:
For me I would most certainly play the villain. That's what i normally play as in RPs & it's just allot of fun for me in general.
As for the actor who would play me, hmm, probably Geno Segers I guess.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
All i know is Benedict Cumberbatch for Malistare and Ian Mckellen for Ambrose, and i reckon Morgan freeman would be good for Shalek and Alhazared. But for my wizard or leading protagonist (obviously a wizard) I'd have to say Nathan Henton (Blaze lifehammer)

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Hi if it was a live movie dove Cameron if it was a cartoon movie Tania gunadi I love her voice in cartoons

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Hi, Professor!
What an awesome question!
You asked, "who would play your part.." and, I'd love to be able to say, if I had a say; Helen Mirren! That's who I'd want to "play" me in a role!
Nobody would mess with her! Ever. She'd be all strict and sturdy and intelligent filled with her age and wisdom.
Unafraid and courageous and brilliant.

However, it'd probably be Molly Ringwald, back in her "sweet sixteen" days, if I didn't have a choice...
Maybe Darryl Hannah... :)

Survivor
May 02, 2010
Administrator
Love the answers! I've been thinking this week... and I believe Julianne Moore could pull off a pretty decent representation of me on the screen.

A new topic shall be posted shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea