Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I to high level?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2015
Hello guys. I have a level 23 ice that is in Unicorn Way. I'll tell you how. My other account took me to high level dungeons. Am I to high of a level for it?

Thanks, signed Elizabeth Riddle the second,"I am a Riddle, the daughter of Voldemort."

Vanessa Blood level 23 ice, Unicorn Way, Wizard City
Adam SoulCaster level 83, Mangrove Marsh, Azteca, (Adam is on my other account)

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
I just fail to understand how people think your level can be "too high" for an area. It'll just be easier if your level is higher.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Yes. With level you are right now you should be in krokotopia or marleybone. But don't worry about being over leveled that will make things much easier.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
I'd say your under level, try and to do some side quests to level up.

Survivor
May 08, 2011
Well you're never really "too high leveled" for any place. The only thing is that it will be much easier (and maybe kinda boring) for you in the beginning and that you'll level up much more slowly until you get to an appropriate level for your quests.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2015
Champion
Mar 28, 2010
kingnic1101 on Oct 17, 2015 wrote:
high levels are 50 and above
Eh, I would say high levels would be 60 and above. Also my myth is Level 24 and on Triton Av. so I'm with you

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
kingnic1101 on Oct 17, 2015 wrote:
high levels are 50 and above
I agree.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
That is pretty cool and smart Maybe i should try that someday

~Kimberly Waterblade, lvl 63
~Bailey Spritheart, lvl 42
~Kailtyn Dreambrezee lvl 11

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
Only thing you should be worried about is being under leveled by anything lower than 10 levels and have no help from friends and TC's.

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
I did this as well. On the girl I made for PVP, i power leveled so I could get on a higher level easy. If, you actually want to quest and level up, you can do it, its just harder. The bosses and dungeons are so much easier, so thats good. But, it will take you so much longer to level up. Also, from when you were power leveled, the dungeons you went in wont give you as much experience.
- Scarlet Rose- level 75
- Paige Nightshade- level 25

Hero
May 07, 2015
MizterFlame on Sep 19, 2015 wrote:
I'd say your under level, try and to do some side quests to level up.
ha for unicorn way not possible

Survivor
Oct 11, 2015
No one is to high a level it just gets boring...

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
You not to high of a level but when you get to those dungeons at a higher lvl you wont get any xp from them

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
I mean yeah, but hey. Definitely not a bad thing.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
lewski on Sep 18, 2015 wrote:
I just fail to understand how people think your level can be "too high" for an area. It'll just be easier if your level is higher.
Being too high a level can remove the fun out of an area if your wizard is to OP.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2013
I know what you mean... I'm trying to defeat tons of crabs in Crab Alley so I can get three Celestia badges before I go there. It feels like a waste of mana. All being a higher level does is remove the fun out of lower level maps where all you have to do is cast 1-2 spells and it's dead and it takes at least 6 mana.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2016
Don't worry i would make the game easy but you get not alot of xp or good stuff

sincerely,evanfirecaster

Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
Yes you are high. People in Unicorn way are usually 1-7, 23 is either Krok or Marleybone