Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the drop rate of pets mood

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2015
how many people have been farming for something such as a PET I for one have been fishing farming both bosses cuthalla and yogash for spiny fish for like 3 months now now I know that it says drop rate of pet is rare but I mean 3 months rare ..? honestly I think they should make pets avalible for gold in crown shop because honestly there not crazy good till you hatch a couple times with some one

and I will not have a crazy good one because all my pets are pew pew

any suggestions on how I can get the spiny fish faster because its getting ridiculous thank you

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
hunter frostgem on Sep 8, 2015 wrote:
how many people have been farming for something such as a PET I for one have been fishing farming both bosses cuthalla and yogash for spiny fish for like 3 months now now I know that it says drop rate of pet is rare but I mean 3 months rare ..? honestly I think they should make pets avalible for gold in crown shop because honestly there not crazy good till you hatch a couple times with some one

and I will not have a crazy good one because all my pets are pew pew

any suggestions on how I can get the spiny fish faster because its getting ridiculous thank you
Rare can be as quick as your first try...or it might take months and months. That's just the way it goes, much like farming for spells. As an alternative you could try your luck fishing for chests. Spiny Fish will "rarely" show up as an item in a fished chest, I've gotten several that way. But your odds are going to be even lower because first you have to get the chest, then you have to get the lucky contents.
Your best bet is probably finding someone to hatch with. Then at least you've got (I'm guessing) a 50/50 chance of getting one.