Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which jewel should I use if I can get it?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
so in the future I am a planing to get a pet with double damage, double resist, and may cast sprite and when I get that pet I was wondering if I should use a pet jewel that adds a fireblade item card to my deck during duels or if I should get a jewel that gives extra damage like Fire giver or Fire boon. Any help from the community would be very appreciated

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
the awesome pyroma... on Aug 29, 2015 wrote:
so in the future I am a planing to get a pet with double damage, double resist, and may cast sprite and when I get that pet I was wondering if I should use a pet jewel that adds a fireblade item card to my deck during duels or if I should get a jewel that gives extra damage like Fire giver or Fire boon. Any help from the community would be very appreciated
i am in the same situation now; my fire has a pet with a fire-giver jewel attached, and my balance got a fireblade one as a drop. in this case, it would hurt less to give her 2 pets. lol.

i wish i could be of more help~ good luck deciding!

-von

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Well I believe Morganthe's Dark Charm the (Necklace) comes with a 40% blade for your school so you might not need the one for the pet although that would also stack I believe.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Pyle1197 on Sep 3, 2015 wrote:
Well I believe Morganthe's Dark Charm the (Necklace) comes with a 40% blade for your school so you might not need the one for the pet although that would also stack I believe.
Thanks for the response but I don't pvp and I will need my life mastery to heal me when needed.