Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team Up button For Ultra Dungeons

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Living in Australia has definite drawbacks as a Wizard, the time diffence (we're basically ten or so hours ahead of the States) makes it hard to team up with others on the same quest. I was so glad when KI brought out the team up button, it makes questing so much easier but there is still a problem, the new Dungeons. I've watched a few videos of teams competing against Meowiarty etc and there is no way known I could do these on my own. Apart from trying to line up some wizards to meet up it's hard for solo wizards. Could KI PLEASE PLEASE consider adding a team up button to the Ultra dungeons and crowns gauntlet, I certainly don't mind paying for a gauntlet in the Crown shop if I have a team to go in with and I'm happy to share the Drops with them

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
this idea sounds like a really good idea for the team up tab. like say someone buys a gauntlet or one shot dungeon and they need help. There should be a tab where people can click to see all the listed gauntlets. Then people will always have the help they need

Explorer
Dec 09, 2011
Enlightened One on Aug 27, 2015 wrote:
Living in Australia has definite drawbacks as a Wizard, the time diffence (we're basically ten or so hours ahead of the States) makes it hard to team up with others on the same quest. I was so glad when KI brought out the team up button, it makes questing so much easier but there is still a problem, the new Dungeons. I've watched a few videos of teams competing against Meowiarty etc and there is no way known I could do these on my own. Apart from trying to line up some wizards to meet up it's hard for solo wizards. Could KI PLEASE PLEASE consider adding a team up button to the Ultra dungeons and crowns gauntlet, I certainly don't mind paying for a gauntlet in the Crown shop if I have a team to go in with and I'm happy to share the Drops with them
Would it be for all levels or would it be for certain levels

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
copycatingwizard on Sep 7, 2015 wrote:
Would it be for all levels or would it be for certain levels
I believe it would be for all levels :) the level would match the world :)