Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A New Era in Wizard101: Energy Magic!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2012
I believe a new era should be brought to wizard101. Energy magic is what makes up your spells and the power of your spell was determined by the energy incased within it. Energy magic would be a new type of magic that has many different branches and abilities depending on which branch your energy magic is in. For example: Energy magic in the branch Physics would be more power full than other types of energy magic but would lack in accuracy or other stats. Although energy magic will be a new type of magic it will not be enhancers like other magic ex: Sun magic. Energy Magic will be a medieval type of magic that has been around for ages and many alchemists have experimented with it. The energy magic card will be a sliver, gray, or other colors chosen. Energy magic has been touched on everywhere in the spiral but it's main devotees dwell in wizard city itself! Please tell me your ideas and (or) improvements to this idea. -Steven MythDust

Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
Interesting idea. So I imagine it would take energy to cast the spells. I think that it would be good to have your idea used in the spiral. I can't see how it could do any harm. I think maybe it should be a complete difference than other magic. Maybe a spell that makes the enemies dizzy and more likely to fizzle? Or maybe a spell that makes the wizard able to use two spells in one turn?

Neat idea
your captain

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
you know, I thought about this a while ago, but instead, my idea was to have our pets cast one-off spells in battle, and use energy instead of mana. Im not against your idea, but i'd love to see it fleshed out more before I can go along with it

Survivor
May 13, 2012
Any improvements or idea are good its just something I thought of the other day.