Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing Buddy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2015
Hi! My name is Krono, my account shows that I'm pretty much a noob at wizard101, but I've actually played since 2008 on a previous account. Anyways, I was hoping someone could quest along with me because the game is really hard to solo. I am only on the talk to the professors quest in wizard city, so we could travel through the entire game, maybe do several dungeon runs, and so forth. Btw, I'm hoping that if you say yes, you at least have membership, have a mount, and have gone through most the game once already... I know that seems like asking a lot, but I think we'd be able to speed run the game pretty fast. So, if you are a veteran like me, and want to make a new character, I'd be happy to quest with you.

One more thing, I am a life wizard, just thought you should know!

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
Krono32000 on Aug 18, 2015 wrote:
Hi! My name is Krono, my account shows that I'm pretty much a noob at wizard101, but I've actually played since 2008 on a previous account. Anyways, I was hoping someone could quest along with me because the game is really hard to solo. I am only on the talk to the professors quest in wizard city, so we could travel through the entire game, maybe do several dungeon runs, and so forth. Btw, I'm hoping that if you say yes, you at least have membership, have a mount, and have gone through most the game once already... I know that seems like asking a lot, but I think we'd be able to speed run the game pretty fast. So, if you are a veteran like me, and want to make a new character, I'd be happy to quest with you.

i can help you my wiz is level 38 when do you want to start oh and plus i have vampire as wells as heals like sacrfices so i will help you tonight.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
Krono32000 on Aug 18, 2015 wrote:

i can help u 2 im a level 32 storm/life/death wizard n im already in marleybone n id be glad 2 help u 2 My wizard101 name is Gabrielle Swiftstrider try to find me and ill help you with wizard city

Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
I can help you I am an exalted fire and I beat game already so got nothing to do but help u I guess and I can heal pretty good so can we meet in commons of wizard city in realm wraith? Oh yea my name hunter deathammer

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
you probably wouldnt want help from me but anyways.

i am a level 31 ice wizard and my name is taylor searider and i would loveee to help
i dont have any easy quests i can do for myself so it would be great if you gave me a chance to help

thank you