Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

witch crafting heh ehe

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
My idea is that there would be a witch like character that is in Ravenwood who has a new type of magic. She would not have a school that would be join able like the other seven but a school where you could craft spells. So you could take different reagents, treasure cards, and pet snacks to make a permanent spell. It would be like a school in the sense that you had to do the spells in order. The more times you craft them the more times you can put them in you deck. When a witch craft spell would be cast the color would be a sick yellow green color and the shape would be four stars that come together because it takes different things to make them which is what the stars indicate. There could also be other witches in the spiral but they would be hidden. I think the witch crafting spells should be all original to mix things up a bit. Witch crafting that does sound like something that could be in the spiral.

Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
Explorer
Dec 09, 2011
Will the new magic be ,, , or will it be a different sort of magic

Also interesting Idea

Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
copycatingwizard on Aug 20, 2015 wrote:
Will the new magic be ,, , or will it be a different sort of magic

Also interesting Idea
well it would be a new type of magic. I was thinking that it would be like a school in the sense that the spells have to be crafted in order and I think there could be stuff similar to astral spells and stuff like balance blade but there would be attacking spells too but they would be...different. I was thinking of a spell that would be a shadow in gulf the enemy and they have no choice over who they hit and a spell that puts a negative like spell that would deprove there accuracy and damage.