Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best school for fun

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2013
This post isn't about which school is the best for what it can or can't do, it's about which school makes W101 the most enjoyable to play.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
I would say a supporter school like life. I find it fun healing people and every battle is always different, depending on how often you need to heal, whereas an attack school like storm just has to blade and attack repeatedly. Life gets a lot of unique spells like guidance, triage, absorb and lots of healing that you can use to support.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
Seth Silvershard on Aug 12, 2015 wrote:
This post isn't about which school is the best for what it can or can't do, it's about which school makes W101 the most enjoyable to play.
I only have two wizards. Life and Fire. I have a ton of fun with both of them. I have started and deleted storm six times already because I was bored with it. Ice and balance was way to frustrating. Death and Myth, in my opinion, where just bleh.

I've been playing the game for many years. And after starting and deleting a bunch of wizards in addition to storm, I would have to answer your question with Life and Fire. I would go into a list as to why, but you said you didn't want that.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Ice can be fun if you like to plan your attacks slowly (my personal favorite even though it's not that strong). Storm and Fire on the other hand sure are fun to use!

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011